Beclawat Standard Terms & Conditions
Beclawat Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale
Beclawat Beclawat Standard Terms and Conditions apply to any and all orders submitted to Beclawat Manufacturing Inc. and shall supersede any previous agreement(s) (written or verbal).
Product Return FAQ’s
This limited warranty does not extend to:
- Insulated glass products (covered by separate warranty).
- Breakage of tempered or laminated safety glass.
- Product that is altered or abused or installed in unusual, abnormal or extreme locations or situations.
- Improper or incomplete finishing (painting) of all surfaces or failure to provide reasonable maintenance.
- Discoloration caused by weathering.
- Damage to glass caused by weld splatter, protective coating removal, sanding or improper washing.
- Condensation on windows due to interior humidity and resultant water damage.
- Custom finishes.
- Product that has been field modified or products assembled by others with Beclawat fabricated parts.
- Damage due to exposure to conditions beyond published performance specifications.
- Customer must receive Return Authorization prior to shipping the goods back to Beclawat.
- Product must be returned freight prepaid (freight collect items will be refused )
- Warranted items will be returned freight prepaid to the customer.